Sunday, August 21, 2011

I am a Woman!

There was a Women's Conference this week at my church, and one of the nights, a friend of mine, Tiffany Williams, did a short monolague. It was written by another person whom Sheri Silk introduces on the podcast.... It is about ten minutes total in length, but literally amazing if you are a woman, or, more specifically, a mother.

Here is the link. Take a few minutes to encourage your spirit, moms! You are truly amazing, and this reaffirmed in me the calling of God it takes to raise children. We are blessed, and by raising children who love the Lord, we are impacting generations we may never see.

ENJOY! I did! :)

P.S.... on the link, it is the first part of the video so no need to search. And if you don't have an account to iBethel.tv, I am not sure if the link will work. But try it out!

3 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to watch it. I did not buy the conference, though I do have a subscription! Hmmm....I want to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I log in, I go to "past" and then "conferences". There should be a list on the right side of the screen, and it is the podcast named "session 4" on Aug. 18th at 8pm with Sheri Silk. If you click that link, then it is the first 10-ish minutes on there...Let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just logged out and can still even view it as a visitor on the site so it should work if you have a subscription.

    ReplyDelete